Francis Stupey Log Cabin
Highland Park’s oldest standing structure is located in Laurel Park between the library and city hall. The cabin, built in 1847, was given to the people of Highland Park as a Centennial gift in 1968 by Exmoor Country Club. The Historical Society moved, restored and furnished the cabin in the period of 1850.
- Hours by appointment only.